Wednesday, January 20, 2010

scattered synchronically

im rounding a newer corner
im seeing a different light
im writing a newer song
without the words that bite.

no words at all is what i claim
no words at all to mar your fame
i wont jump ahead, a bit too far
i'll certainly not fall behind
the three words i leave are
at the front of our minds

your song is not like the bird's
it does not weave in and out
like a reptillian's second word
you will never hear it shout
but you just might train your ear
if you listen ever so closely
you might be able to hear
the essence of a rain--mostly
under atmosphere today
and behind my teeth tomorrow
you can take what i have to say
and use it to fight your sorrow.

today without my vocal chords
i will illuminate my heart of hearts
i leave you no words to hoard
just a melody to play your part.

so hold me close and wait for the beat
that keeps my b lood inside my veins
carry me up off of my feet
and destroy these criminal's chains.


J'adore, J'adore, J'adore...

No comments:

Post a Comment