Saturday, December 4, 2010

ten ten ten

loving or loving and loving
painting and fixing after the
audience is long gone
brisk breeze and faint lights.
connected connection wishing
nix the arkansas and run
to my arms. loving or loving
beyond bluefish numbers
speechless monster who would
dance in the dark. oh hell, ahab
followed me here, and the
no-elastic skin just won't do
for today. am i allowed my dreams?
i toe the line and hope i keep
my thoughts in line. but i simply
allow those dreams. because loving
and loving, or maybe just loving
is all i could want to fill my head.
i see other eyes and i hope you
don't see them where you are.
they asked me questions that i
didn't know deserved answers.
because my loving or loving
and loving was only ever sincere
and the burnt picture proved a
darker fear,, but you haven't
seen the enferno of photography
or known of the underworld of
broken, desperate hearts. (don't
send me to that world.) all i can
do now is rearrange my hair and
hope i don't look bad when that
day comes.

a forgotten prophecy from the mouth
of a sopho fool, you are what you are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment