Saturday, May 9, 2009

what i became

I'm trying to explain why i am p i s s ed.
and for some reason i just cant do it.
i want a window on my forehead, so i could just show you exactly how i feel.
no words-
to mess up the essence
no facial expressions-
to muddy the tone
no hasty lies-
to mask my upsettedness
just take a peek
and know exactly how i feel.

you have no right to accuse me
no, i won't feel remorse
not about something i cannot even recall////
an accusation from a person adament on remaining anonymous
WHO ARE YOU
to accuse me?
to assume this mystical power over who you think i am?
you DONT know ME.
and you DONT know WHAT I AM.
you think you've assumed this authority over me, just because you had a chance to tell me "honestly what you think about me"
you dont own me.
and i WILL NOT
repeat: WILL NOT
be upset over your
petty
pathetic
attempts at pointing the finger.
good job, you found a fault in me. what else is new?
if i could glare at you
you son of..
i would.
id tear your soul apart with a gaze of ice
of daggers
of sleet and snow
the coldest
sharpest
most terrifying
gaze youve ever been so unfortunate enough to endure.
you disgust me
you forced me to disgust you.
you, a person i cannot even identify.
look what youve done to me.
your remark has turned me into a monster, too sensitive to function
i thought i was stronger than... this.



what have i become?!

No comments:

Post a Comment